Sunday, December 5, 2010

Round Two: Lifestyle

I met up with this fun family again... this time under better conditions.  We had warmer weather and they had the comfort of their own home.  It made for a great photoshoot!
A classic Christmas card picture of the family together.

I caught this cute expression while he was playing in his backyard.

 We headed back inside into Hunter's room and took some lifestyle pictures as mom and dad read him some stories... oh how I'd love to images like this of me with my kids!
Thank you all- hope you like your sneak peek!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Nancy and Maggie's Aunt Jane. We met at Elie's second birthday party! I am so impressed with your work and love to visit your blog regularly to enjoy the charming family and child photos you take. Anyway I adore that individual portrait of Hunter. I've never seen him that relaxed and happy looking. Great work!

Adriane Nau said...

Thanks so much Jane... Hunter is definitely a cutie!