Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Now Booking...

Although it's hard to believe with the 90 degree days we've been having, fall is right around the corner and I'm excited to announce my 2011 mini-sessions.  These are smaller, more compact versions of my "full sessions" held on one day at one location.  They are the perfect opportunity to get updated family portraits for your holiday cards and gifts!
A few details on this year's sessions:
* A $50 dollar deposit is due within five days of booking to reserve your spot.  It will be applied to the package of your choice with your final order.
* Because of the timeframe, mini-sessions are open to up to five family members.  If you have a larger family, I suggest scheduling a full session so I can accomplish all the different shots typically needed for larger families.

Please contact me today to reserve your spot!

No comments: